Forum Members come from a variety of backgrounds, career paths, and experiences, yet they share three traits: they are capable, have a strong character, and possess a formidable ambition to become a leader of impact.
Consideration for CCL Forum Membership includes:
• Submitting a written application
• Providing Two References—Professional and Personal
• Interview with select CCL Leaders and Forum Members
• Live or work in the San Francisco Bay Area
• Possess a minimum of 4 years of professional career experience
• Have a track record of strong contribution, accomplishment, and impact within your profession
• Demonstrate evidence of significant leadership capability in career and life experiences
• Hold a strong belief in the power of community and sharing as it relates to career advancement and leadership
• Possess a formidable ambition for both career success and personal development as a leader of impact
Applications for new Forum Groups will open in June 2019. Details will be available in April 2019.